My 5 Tips For Decorating On A Dime
If you’re looking to step up your style game without racking up loads of debt, do it TODAY with these 5 easy tips for decorating on a budget:
1. Say “Sayonara!” to clutter: Decluttering = the first step of decorating. Culling out the items collecting dust then finding a local facility for recycling, donating or tossing is where we begin.
2. Splurge vs. save: Decorating on a dime means knowing what’s worth the splurge and what's not. A quality sofa? Worth it every time. End tables, lamps, and accessories? A thousand ways to save.
3. Shop your own home: Before swiping, typing, or charging your card, make the most of what you’ve already got. Move furniture and other pieces around from room to room to change up the look and feel of a space.
4. Swap out accessories: Lampshades, throw pillows, flea market finds, and cabinet hardware are relatively inexpensive to change out and can instantly transform your living room and kitchen.
5. Set the mood: Live plants, flowers from the yard, and fresh fruit all create feelings of welcome and coziness. Keep in mind, too: It’s not just the content, it’s also the container.
Happy decorating on a dime, neighbors!
Post a Comment