'How will you market my home?', And Other Questions You Should Ask During Your Listing Appointment
Selling your home is a big deal, and you need the right people around you. Take it from me, It’s OK to be picky!
Enter the listing appointment.
A listing appointment is YOUR chance to get the info you need to feel confident about selling. Plus, it allows you to make sure you feel GREAT about the realtor you’ve chosen.
Before the appointment, brainstorm questions you’d like to ask. Questions like:
1. What kind of response time can I expect to calls, emails, and texts? Not just messages from me, but also questions from buyer’s agents and prospective buyers?
2. How will you market my home?
3. How are showings scheduled?
4. How many homes have you sold in my area?
5. What is your average days on market?
6. How do you vet potential buyers?
7. What do I need to do to get my home ready?
8. Is there the possibility that you will also represent the buyer?
9. What are the costs of selling?
10. How often will we communicate?
There may be other questions you have. Just remember you’re in the driver’s seat. Your realtor is there to answer your questions and make the process of selling clear, doable, and as smooth and easy as possible.