How To Transform Your House Into A Home
You’ve got the keys, and your stuff is there, but your house doesn’t feel like home. Sound familiar? Let’s do something about that!
Every Tuesday this month, I’ll be sharing a tip to help you turn your house into a home.
Tip #1: Frame and hang photos of people, places, and things you love.
I’ve seen it before — homeowners with a serious case of picture hanging paralysis. After all, hanging things on the walls feels so...well, permanent. But it’s one of the best — and easiest ways to make your home reflect your personality.
A few ideas:
• Create a gallery wall with a variety of frame styles and sizes
• Blow up a series of photos from a recent event or vacation (odd numbers of images works best)
• Hang a handful of your child’s artwork in matching frames and mats
• Display random photos in black and white for a cohesive look
• Gather old family photos from as far back as you can to marry the old with the new
Bonus tip: Choose timeless images — photographs that no matter how much time goes by, you know you'll want on display.
Hesitate no longer — start transforming your house into a home today!
Post a Comment