Posted by Wendy Atherton on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 12:59 AM By Wendy Atherton / January 1, 2022 Comment
Have you thought about finally firing your landlord and buying your first home in 2022?
Check these 8 steps to purchasing a home this year!
1. Take a deep breath and remind yourself you CAN do this - one step at a time.
2. Check your credit and avoid major purchases.
3. Estimate how much house you can afford.
4. Decide on down payment and locate funds.
5. Get a feel for the neighborhoods and areas you like.
6. Make a “non-negotiables” list.
7. Get pre-approved.
8. Interview agents and choose the one you love.
Your home search will be smooth-sailing if you’re prepared. Let me know how I can help. I’m here for you!
Post a Comment
To post a comment about this blog entry, click here.