A Place To Call Home
Are you a homebody? Wanna know for sure? See if you find yourself nodding a hearty yes to these homebody descriptors:
• You don’t mind being alone.
• You’re totally fine (and a bit excited) when a friend cancels plans.
• Your weekend wardrobe is oversized hoodies, joggers, and fuzzy socks (in varying shades, of course).
• You enjoy an occasional night out but every time, you can’t wait to get back home.
• You have zero FOMO — and cannot for the life of you understand those who do.
• You know the best take-out places within a 10-mile radius...and their current specials.
Whether you’re a homebody or the equally lovable opposite, everybody needs somewhere to curl up on the couch and just “be” — a place to call home. If you want to find your place, I'd love to help.