35 Activities to Try on Your North Carolina Bucket List
North Carolina is a quaint and attractive resort on the East Coast of the United States. Coastal towns, small villages, and larger cities all offer a range of exciting things to do in the state.
If you're planning a trip to North Carolina soon, this thorough bucket list will help you figure out exactly what you want to see and do. Surfing on the Outer Banks, hiking picturesque trails, and visiting museums are just a few of the activities to do. In North Carolina, there is truly something for everyone!
35 Things to Do in North Carolina on Your Bucket List
- The Blue Ridge Parkway is a scenic drive.
- Take a tour of the Blue Ridge Parkway's waterfalls.
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a fantastic place to visit.
- At Blowing Rock, take in the scenery.
- Explore the breathtaking Biltmore Estate.
- Enjoy the natural splendor of Cape Hatteras National Seashore.
- Chimney Rock State Park has waterfalls.
- The Lake Lure Flowering Bridge is a must-see.
- The Wright Brothers National Memorial is a must-see.
- Embark on a voyage aboard the USS North Carolina.
- Climb to the top of the lighthouse on Bodie Island.
- Grandfather Mountain is home to a variety of species.
- At the Contemporary Art Museum Raleigh, you may see incredible works of art.
- At Jockey's Ridge State Park, you can see the East Coast's largest dune.
- Linville Falls is located in the Linville Gorge Wilderness.
- At the North Carolina Aquarium, you can interact with sea life.
- The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences is a must-see.
- In Gorges State Park, take the Rainbow and Turtleback Falls Trails.
- At the North Carolina Museum of History, you may learn more about the state.
- Morehead Planetarium and Science Center is a great place to learn about science.
- Visit the Pisgah National Forest for the day.
- Visit the North Carolina Zoo with your family.
- A wonderful historical tour of Charlotte awaits you.
- North Topsail Beach is a great place to hang out.
- Take a trip to Asheville and see everything it has to offer.
- In Corolla, look for wild horses.
- On an Asheville brewery walking tour, sample some fantastic beer.
- Allow kids to explore the Marbles Kids Museum, which is interactive.
- A summit yoga session will help you unwind.
- Climb aboard the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad.
- In the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, look for alligators.
- A sunset sail is a great way to unwind.
- On the French Broad River, paddleboard
- Kayak through the seaside woodlands of Kitty Hawk.
- On the Outer Banks, you can go surfing.
Disclaimer: This article was originally posted at https://www.destguides.com/en/itineraries/united-states/north-carolina/bucket-list-north-carolina